Friday 4 March 2016

Introduction

Hello, My name is Kelly I'm a 29 year old woman engaged to my wonderful fiance and mother of two small boys ages 6 and 1.  I born and raised and currently live in Adelaide South Australia.

I was diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) in 2008. Since 2008 I have developed an intolerance to all things dairy and a gluten sensitivity. My blog will primarily be about food intolerances, recipes, cooking and parenting.

My interests include reading, currently The Wheel Of Time. I enjoy watching documentaries especially those involving what makes us human and ancient civilizations. I enjoy experimenting with make up and spend too much time on pinterest trying to learn a thing or two about fashion.

Signing off for now,
Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment